||Students in Grades 5-12 can obtain a Student Portal Account.
I am requesting access to my student information on the Millville Public School Internet web site. I agree to abide by and support the expectations listed below. I understand, for the interest of security, the District reserves the right to change user passwords or deny access at any time. By signing this agreement, I, as a user, release the Millville Public School District from any liability for damages arising out of the unauthorized access to my portal account.
Use of the Student Portal
While we are confident the information contained in the Student Portal will be secure, students will be asked to adhere to the following Acceptable Use Policy
1. Students will not share their password with anyone.
2. Students will act in a responsible, legal, and ethical manner.
3. Students will not attempt to access data or any other account owned by another user.
4. Students who are identified as a security risk to the Parental Portal will be denied access to the Portal.
5. All data on the Campus Portal is unofficial. This includes, but is not limited to, attendance, transcripts and grades.
I understand that three unsuccessful login attempts will disable my account. If my account becomes locked I will email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once this form is completed you will be given instructions on how to activate your student account.