||Millville Public Schools is pleased to introduce Infinite Campus an online communication
tool for parents/guardians to view school records.
Information may include but is not limited to the following;
• Personal data and contact information
• Student Schedule
I am requesting access to student information on the Millville Public School Internet web site. I
agree to abide by and support the expectations listed below. I understand, for the interest of
security, the District reserves the right to change user passwords or deny access at any time. By
signing this agreement, I, as a user, release the Millville Public School District from any liability
for damages arising out of the unauthorized access to my portal account.
While we are confident the information contained in the Parent Portal will be secure,
parents/guardians will be asked to adhere to the following Acceptable Use Policy
1. Parents/Guardians will not share their password with anyone, including
their own children (students can have their own account to access grades).
2. Parents/Guardians will act in a responsible, legal, and ethical manner.
3. Parents/Guardians will not attempt to access data or any other account
owned by another user.
4. Parents/Guardians who are identified as a security risk to the Parental
Portal will be denied access to the Portal.
5. All data on the Campus Portal is unofficial. This includes, but is not limited to,
attendance, schedules and grades.
I understand that three unsuccessful login attempts will disable my account. If my account
becomes disabled I will email email@example.com .
Once both forms are received you will receive an email with your activation code and instructions on how to create your account.